Having done training and conference talks and the like, I have to say I like the workshop format best.
That begs the question: what’s a workshop?
- It’s more concentrated conference than classroom lecture.
- You engage in active learning… there is no sales pitch or rote training.
- Lectures are short, informative, entertaining and peppered with productive group discussion.
- You add a lot of new tools to your bag of tricks: tools you can use the very next day.
- Practice, practice, practice! You feel ready, confident in your ability to ply your new toolkit.
I facilitate workshops .